Created by Jeff the 420 Chef
Enjoy Canna-Hummus as you would any other hummus. You can make this either “light” or “medium” or “super-potent.” For the light version, substitute extra-virgin olive oil for the canna-olive oil. For the medium version, substitute plain tahini for the Canna-Tahini. And for the super-potent, prepare as per the recipe below without substitutions.
- 2 cups canned chickpeas (one 15-ounce can)
- 1⁄2 cup Canna-Tahini (found here)
- 2 tablespoons canna-olive oil, plus 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons parsley (for garnish)
1. Drain the chickpeas over a measuring cup and reserve the liquid.
2. Place the chickpeas, Canna-Tahini, canna-olive oil mixture, garlic, cumin, paprika, lemon juice, lemon zest, and half of the reserved chickpea liquid into a food processor. Pulse to puree. Slowly add in more chickpea liquid until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Garnish with parsley and sprinkle with more paprika before serving (approximate dose per serving is based on infusing 5 grams) of cured/dried/decarbed cannabis into 5 ounces of oil.
To find more great cannabis recipies, visit jeffthe420chef.com