A little known fact – I worked at Red Lobster once upon a time. The employment only lasted three days, however, that was plenty of time to fall in love with their Cheddar Bay Biscuits (employees got them for free all night!). Below is a stellar recipe from our friends at HailMaryJane.Com. TheBuds4You always has the best eats:
What’s good Greenies and welcome to another tasty Tainted Tuesday from me, ThisBuds4You. I’m not a huge fan of chain restaurants, I love checking out local eateries and smaller food joints. Red Lobster used to be badass back in the 80s, they’ve kind of fallen off since then. Even though they aren’t the greatest their Cheddar Bay Biscuits are the shittttt. You can use cannabutter for this recipe but I recommend throwing some ground up hash in here.
What We’ll Need
- 2.5 — 3 grams of bubble hash, ground into a fine powder (chop with a sharp knife or use a mortar and pestle)
- 4 cups baking mix
- 3 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
Make 20 Hashy Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the hash, baking mix, cheese, water and a 1/4 tsp of Old Bay seasoning. Mix until dough is firm. Using a small scoop, place dough on the prepared pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (149 degrees C) for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, parsley and 1/4 tsp of Old Bay. Brush over baked biscuits immediately upon removing from oven.
Keep it green and OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!
Got weed questions? Ask me for help and we will feature your questions in the weekly “Wisdom Wednesdays: Q & A” segment. Hit me up at ThisBuds4You@HailMaryJane.com