To apply for an internship with Students for Sensible Drug Policy, please fill out and submit the form at the link below. Once you submit the form, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, start dates are flexible.
- Basic understanding of SSDP’s mission and values and a desire to help us reform unjust drug policies
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs
- Punctuality and reliability
- Experience is preferred but not required
- Interns will be expected to work a minimum of 5 – 10 hours per week
- We will work with your schedule to create a time commitment and workload that works best for you
Preference given to:
- Current or former SSDP chapter members
- Applicants receiving school credit for their work
- Students with a GPA of 3.0 or above
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Click here to apply!