Learn From Arcview’s Best At The Upcoming Virtual Cannabis Entrepreneur Summit
The ArcView Group was founded the same year this blog was founded (in 2010). I have watched the company grow over the years into the most respected cannabis industry investment network on the planet. Led by CEO Troy Dayton (previous Weed Blog CEO of the Year award winner), the ArcView Group helps investors find the right people to invest in, and helps entrepreneurs achieve their dreams. On top of a great model, the ArcView Group believes in social entrepreneurship, using industry to help bring about positive political change. That’s something that I have always respected.
A lot of ArcView members are going to be presenting at the upcoming Virtual Cannabis Entrepreneur Summit, which is going to take place May 21-22. It’s a completely free, live streaming event that anyone can sign up for. Below is a list of ArcView presenters, along with the topics they will be covering:
- Steve DeAngelo, Arcview’s president and founder of the world’s largest medical marijuana dispensary Harborside Health Center will give a talk entitled “The Future of Cannabis.”
- Francis Priznar, Arcview’s Chief Mentor will teach you how to “Design Your Perfect Pitch.”
- Patrick Rea of Arcview’s partner business accelerator, CanopyBoulder will help you “Find Your Unique Niche In The Cannabis Industry.”
- Holly Alberti of Healthy Heady Lifestyle, a CanopyBoulder graduate and winner of Arcview’s Best Pitch Prize will participate in a panel to discuss “Creating Better Content that Builds Your Brand and Following.”
- Aeron Sullivan of wholesale cannabis marketplace, Tradiv, a CanopyBoulder graduate who raised more than $1 million from Arcview’s investors will teach you “How to Open Up Distribution Channels for Your Cannabis Products.”
- Emily Paxhia of Poseidon Asset Management and winner of Arcview’s Outstanding Investor Member Award will share the “5 Crucial Investment Lessons.”
- Roy Bingham of data company BDS Analytics, a CanopyBoulder graduate that raised capital from Arcview’s members will share “Data About What Cannabis Consumers Are Actually Buying.”
- Julianna Carella, founder of infused cannabis product companies Auntie Dolores and Treatibles that raised more than $1 million from Arcview’s members will share “How to Build A Cannabis Products Company the Right Way.”
- Amy Poinsett of point-of-sale and business services company MJ Freeway backed by Arcview investor member Joby Pritzker of Tao Capital will share strategies on “Better, Faster, Easier Ways to Operate a Fully Compliant Cannabis Company.”
- Kris Krane of 4Front Ventures who was among the first dozen Arcview investor members will discuss “What Are the Real Licensing Opportunities in Emerging Cannabis Markets”
- Reggie Guadino of cannabis testing company Steep Hill Labs that has raised more than $1 million from Arcview members will teach“How to Protect Yourself From the Inevitable Entry of Big Pharma and Big Agriculture.”
Being able to gain knowledge and information from that many experts is fantastic. The fact that you can do it all in the privacy of your home, for free, makes it that much better. I will absolutely be glued to my laptop that weekend to check out the speakers above, along with the growing list of other speakers that will be a part of the event. Signing up for the event is easy, and can be done at this link here. Again, it’s completely free, and will involve 22 minute presentations from true cannabis experts. Tell everyone you know!