The National Cannabis Industry Association is launching its first national conference, The Cannabis Business Summit, June 24-25 in Denver, Colorado. The summit will offer cannabis business leaders a national stage on which to discuss the best practices and business developments from around the industry. The summit will include more than 35 sessions, more than 800 attendees, and an exhibition floor featuring more than 30 leading cannabis businesses over the course of two days. Several topic-oriented tracks will give attendees the opportunity to focus on their areas of expertise. Conference highlights and topics covered will include:
- Latest state and federal policy developments
- Best practices in cultivation, retail, and infused products
- Latest developments in banking and taxation
- Securing investment for cannabis businesses
- Streamlining your business with technology
- Security, compliance, and safety for you and your customers
- Integrating sustainability into your business plan
- Risk management and industry insurance
- Responsible and effective marketing
- Philanthropy and community engagement
Marijuana Policy Project Executive Director Rob Kampia will also be speaking at the event!
NCIA’s Cannabis Business Summit will be held at the Colorado Convention Center in downtown Denver. Along with the educational sessions and an exhibitor showcase, the event will also include a fundraising reception to support NCIA’s work advancing the policy goals of the responsible cannabis industry. Visit the conference website online, and register at http://www.cannabisbusinesssummit.com.