60% of Americans for Safe Access’ (ASA) budget comes from individuals just like you. Your membership ensures that ASA can answer calls from thousands of patients every month, weigh-in on legislation around the country, represent you in Washington, DC, and give advocates the tools they need to create safe and legal access in their communities. No one else is doing this important work, and it only happens because of the support of people like you.
We have come a long way in the last ten years – eighteen states and the District of Columbia allow medical cannabis, more than 106 million people live in states where safe access is already the law, doors are opening in Washington, DC, and we are becoming a bona fide mainstream movement! But we need the resources to continue the fight toward our mission of safe and legal access for all Americans.
During ASA’s Spring Membership Drive, we need to bring in 3,000 new and renewing members. So for the next 45 days, ASA is offering special incentives. Take advantage of this today and help us reach our goal.
- Receive discounts on ASA products, events, and materials
- Get invitations to special member-only briefings
- Know that they are contributing to directly on the front lines of the medical cannabis movement everyday
And for the next 45 days new and renewing members get…
- $35 Basic membership = ASA lapel pin
- $50 ASA Fan membership = ASA T-shirt
- $100 ASA Friend = ASA Activist Handbook
- $250 ASA Enthusiast= ASA Sweatshirt
- $500 ASA Fantastic= ASA Sweatshirt and Handbook
Become a Sustaining Member with an affordable monthly contribution and get…
- $10/month Ally = ASA lapel pin
- $25/month Advocate = ASA T-shirt
- $50/month Activist = ASA Activist Handbook
- $100/month Leader = ASA Sweatshirt
- $250/month Movement Builder = ASA Sweatshirt and Handbook
You can join online right now or mail a check or money order payable to Americans for Safe Access to ASA, 1806 Vernon St., NW, 1st Floor, Washington, DC 20009.
Thank you in advance for helping ASA fight for safe access, protect patients’ rights, and make a difference in Washington, DC!