Once again, Americans for Safe Access (ASA) is ahead of the curve. I received an e-mail from them with a list of ten ways you can help ASA by harnessing social media and the internet. This is something that I have been preaching since the day we started this blog, and I’m SO happy to see major organizations getting on board. Social media is extremely powerful. Harness it!
We need your help to spread the word about the effort to make access to medical cannabis safe and legal in every state in the country. If you use popular social networking tools like Facebook, you can help us spread the message of the movement – right here, right now, without spending a dime!
- “Like” us on Facebook! (and hover your mouse over the “like” button and make sure that “Show in news feed” is selected)
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Subscribe to us on YouTube!
- Follow our Executive Director Steph Sherer’s Huffington Post blog! Click “like” and “fan” at the top of her page.
- “Like” Steph on Facebook!
- Follow Steph on Twitter (and we’ll get her to post more!)
- Follow your Congressperson on Twitter so you can reach him or her when there are important votes.
- Participate on ASA’s public Discussion Forums and invite your friends to do the same.
- Post on your Facebook with a link to our Page, asking your friends to “like” us!
- Ask your Twitter followers to follow us – for example, on Follow Fridays! You can also use the #mmot hashtag to participate in a Twitter conversation about this issue.
Remember to help spread the word! When you see our posts on Facebook or Twitter, click “like,” “share,” or “Retweet” on them to spread news of the movement!
Thanks so much for your continuing support. We look forward to engaging with you on the Internet!