Do you grow cannabis, or do you plan on eventually growing cannabis? Growing cannabis is not easy, and requires a lifelong pursuit of learning. There is a cultivation seminar coming to Seattle next month that I urge people to attend if they are able (you can register for the event at this link here). Below are details about the seminar, along with a video that provides more details about the event:
Topics of discussion include:
- Experienced Grow Facility Design and Operating Procedures
- By Chris Macaluso; First Place at Secret Cup
- Veteran Use of Equipment, Mediums, Nutrients and Aquaponics
- By: Michael Elola; Lucky Garden Hydroponics & Aquaponics CA
- Advanced Grow Techniques on Everything From Cloning to Curing
- By: Todd Pershing; facility and award winning products featured in HIGH TIMES.
“I was truly impressed with your guys’ experience in the industry…Aaron your explanations were very thorough, and Chris your vast knowledge of the agricultural aspect was very helpful.”
– Darren Odesnik, ESQ.
“Just a quick note to tell you how much I appreciated the opportunity to, listen to both of you… Listening to you all is like trying to take a sip of water from a fire hydrant, not easy, but fun.”
– Dr. Corbett, Ph.D.
Attend this seminar to start growing better cannabis today! Seating is limited so buy your tickets NOW!
Purchase includes morning refreshments, lunch, parking, product giveaways and info….guaranteed!
NETWORKING MIXER: 6pm – 7pm