I love my open O.penVape pen, it’s literally the only vape pen that I use (when I can get my hands on CO2 oil!). It looks like O.penVape is recruiting for a social media and design internship. If I had more time in my day, I would be all over this. Details are below:
O.penVAPE is changing the face of the cannabis industry. We are the biggest brand in cannabis offering the best-selling vaporizer pen on the market and the only line of personal vaporizers with a lifetime warranty. We provide consumers with safe and acceptable alternatives to smoking and edibles. Our goals go beyond providing the best products; we also aim to promote mainstream acceptance of cannabis as we push the new cannabis perception and remove the labels and stigma associated with this plant, which can be a part of a healthy lifestyle for anyone and everyone who decides to choose cannabis.
Social Media and Graphic Design Intern:
Are you passionate about legalisation and sharing with the world the right to choose cannabis for medical and recreational purposes? Are you obsessed with finding and sharing related stories and creative content online? As Social Media and Graphic Design Intern at O.penVAPE you will be the voice of the largest brand in cannabis. Interested?
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends and sharing a story and also has a keen eye for design on the web. You are obsessed with social media and are creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Do:
– Create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
– Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter,
– LinkedIn, and other social media accounts.
– Track social media analytics using HootSuite and other software, and report
results and new ideas to our marketing team.
– Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
– Create feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts .
– Assist our Social Media Manager in building and presenting social media strategy.
– Assist in any related projects.
What We Require:
– Background in Marketing, Communication, Graphic Design or other related discipline.
– Passionate about the legal cannabis industry and the right to choose cannabis
– Strong communication skills.
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or Creative Cloud
– Organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
– Creativity and Flexibility
– Familiarity with social networking sites desired.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication, a master of twitter (and HootSuite manager), and understanding of the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching outreach goals in a professional setting. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the industry.
Must be 21+
Must be currently enrolled in college or be a recent college graduate
Must be able to work occasional nights and weekends.
Must have reliable transportation
This is an unpaid 15 to 20 hour a week internship. Flexible scheduling, with occasional need on nights and weekends for special events.
How to apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Portfolio and/or personal website is a plus.