Since we here at THE Weed Blog can’t be experts in everything, we have invited Mike from Weed Smoking Tips to lend his knowledge on this topic. If you would like share some knowledge with us, shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check it out. Enjoy!
Need an extra hit from your bong?!
Here are a few of my personal favorite ways to get more from your bong hit.
1. The first trick I would like to discuss involves ice. Putting ice in your bong gives you a really nice, cool, fresh hit. There are a couple of methods of doing this:
Get a bong with an ice catcher. You just fill the bong to the brim of the mouth piece with ice so that when you pull the smoke through it flows through those crisps cold cubes. (remember to keep emptying the melted ice).
2. For those of you that lack such an extravagant bong, just fill your water with crushed ice to make it slushy. This works perfectly on a hot summers day.
3. The next subject is adding booze to the bong. For those of you out there wondering, yes it does add an extra effect to the hit because you are inhaling the alcoholic fumes and although not in a large quantity, it disperses into your blood stream quicker that alcoholic liquid.
So add the flavored vodka or what ever your taste buds desire to the bong, do not be afraid to experiment.
Also, make it some sort of penalty that someone that breaks the stoner etiquette must down the bong booze.
4. The same can be done with fruit juice and it gives you a fruity hit (for all you non-alcoholics).
5. The last one takes me to the other end of the spectrum of bong hits.
Hot water in the bong. It doesn’t sound to refreshing but actually this will give you the silkiest bong hit of your life. Your lungs much prefer inhaling warmer air making this hit go down much easier. I highly recommend it.
That’s all for now folks! For more visit Weed Smoking Tricks.
Hope you enjoy it!