Make a dozen marijuana oatmeal cookies with this classic recipe. Don’t forget to add additional time to make marijuana butter if you don’t have it already!
Marijuana Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup marijuana butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. I like to grease the cookie sheet(s) with melted marijuana butter.
- Combine together the marijuana butter, white sugar, and brown sugar.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Combine the two mixtures. Mix in oats. Cover, and chill the dough in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Roll the dough into balls, and place them 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for a couple of minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.