DealFlow Media is hosting The Marijuana Conference in San Francisco on June 16 and 17. This is the only non-biased event covering the business, legal, and health issues surrounding the growing debate over marijuana in the United States. MPP’s own Rob Kampia will be speaking on the opening panel discussing efforts to make marijuana legal in 2012.
For more information on the conference or to register, please visit: http://www.mjbusinessreport.com/conferences/mj_conference_11.cfm
The agenda for this two-day event covers everything from the legal and regulatory concerns, the economics of a small business or dispensary, tax implications, ancillary business opportunities, legislative updates, health issues, the structure of investments, and how federal and state laws impact businesses structuring start-up capital.
- Robert Raich, Esq.
- Dale Sky Jones, Coalition for Cannabis Policy Reform & Oaksterdam University
- Stephen DeAngelo, Harborside Health Center
- Ed Rosenthal, Quick Trading Company
- Assemblymember Tom Ammiano (D-San Francisco)
- Angel McClary Raich, ARCH Collective
- Dr. Robert Martin, CW Analytical Laboratories
- Cheryl Brown, Medical Marijuana Business Alliance & CSSB Private Bank
- Henry Wykowski, Henry G. Wykowski & Associates
- Al Coles, CBD Science
- Nick Brusatore, Terrasphere LLC & British Columbia Institute of Technology’s Centre for Applied Research and Innovation Advisory Committee
- Annarae Grabstein, Steep Hill Lab
- Justin Hartfield, WeedMaps Media Inc. & General Cannabis Inc.
- Debby Goldsberry, United Cannabis Collective
- John Geluardi, Author: Cannabiz: The Explosive Rise of the Medical Marijuana Industry
- Ralph Morgan, Organa Labs
- Troy Dayton, The ArcView Group
- Steph Sherer, Americans for Safe Access
- Derek Peterson, GrowOp Technology