If there’s one thing that I know about the medical marijuana fight, it’s that data is very valuable. Data is on the side of medical marijuana, and if we can get enough of it, the facts will tell the truth, it’s that simple. The medical marijuana movement doesn’t need propaganda like the other side, or to cling to myths and weak facts like the opposition. The medical marijuana movement just needs to increase awareness and present the facts, and after enough education gets out, science and logic will eventually prevail. There is a great opportunity for Oregon medical marijuana patients to complete a survey which will be used to further Oregon medical marijuana reform. The American Alliance for Medical Cannabis put it together via Survey Monkey. It’s completely anonymous, so there’s no need to fear any typical internet ridiculousness.
You can participate in the American Alliance for Medical Cannabis OMMP study by clicking this link. Below are the questions that are asked in the survey:
1. In what ZIP code is your home located? (enter 5-digit ZIP code; for example, 00544 or 94305)
2. Are you an OMMP cardholder?
3. Do you grow your own cannabis?
4. Do you have a grower?
5. How much cannabis do you use each month?
6. How much do you reimburse your grower?
7. Do you have an indoor or outdoor garden?
8. What medical condition(s) do you treat with cannabis?
9. What symptom(s) do you treat with cannabis?
10. Which cannabis strain(s) works best for you?